Stop Subscription services today
So every day you are losing airtime never subscribed to any services, tired of going into service provider telling you there’s nothing active. I took the time to publish this article. I’m a vodacom user, and if I load airtime it just vanish. After doing the following steps I discovered 3 subscription services and canceled all.
- To unsubscribe from all WASP services send an SMS with “STOP ALL” to 30333.
- If you are subscribed to WASP services, you then should receive the SMS response: “Your Vodacom request to delete all WASP service has been logged”. You should then receive a confirmation message for each service you have been unsubscribed from: “You have been unsubscribed from ‘SERVICE’ with effect from ‘DATE’”.
- If you receive an SMS indicating that your unsubscribe request was unsuccessful then you were not subscribed to a WASP service.
- Using the USSD string *141*5# you can manage premium content subscriptions. You can view, activate or cancel any WASP subscriptions.
- If you continue to have issues with a subscription service, email MTN at email@example.com.
- Using the USSD string *133*1#, you can block all existing content billing. There is also an option to block any future subscription services. Telkom Mobile
- Contact the Telkom Mobile call centre to cancel a subscription. Call Telkom Mobile on 081 180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.